We are looking to hire exceptional individuals with experience in the precision machine systems manufacturing environment. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, contact us.
Currently seeking applicants to fill the following positions:
CNC Mill Machinist
CNC Lathe Machinist
Location: Zimmerman, MN
Position Type: Full Time Employee, first shift, hourly wage
Job Category: Manufacturing/ Machinist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up and operation; maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment.
- Plans machining by reviewing work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, material specifications, machining parameters and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Program Mills and/ or Lathes.
- Set up Mills and/ or Lathes.
- Maintain specification by monitoring, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, replacing worn tools and adhering to quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Maintain safe operation by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Complete documentation per requirements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish Organization goals by accepting ownership for exploring opportunities to add value to company goals and personal accomplishments.
Education and Experience:
- High School degree required.
- 3 – 5 years experience working Swiss Machinist Position.
- Computer Skills including JobBoss, MQ-1, Solid Works and Microsoft Office.
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills.
- Knowledge of Tooling
- Perform and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must have superior multi-tasking experience.
UMA offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org