CNC Milling Machinist
Position Type: Full Time Employee, first shift, hourly wage
UMA Precision Machining is a customer focused custom precision machining company. At UMA we utilize advanced technology for precision work with a focus on quality, assuring consistent performance for the most demanding applications. Our customer focused culture drives our high end service level with unsurpassed project turnaround time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for producing machined parts by setting up and operation Milling Machines; maintaining ISO 9001:2015 quality and safety standards, record keeping and maintaining equipment.
- Plans machining by reviewing work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, material specifications, machining parameters and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain specification by monitoring, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, replacing worn tools and adhering to quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Maintain safe operation by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Complete documentation per requirements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish Organization goals by accepting ownership for exploring opportunities to add value to company goals and personal accomplishments.
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Two-year Machine Technology Degree or at least 4 years of CNC Milling Machinist experience.
- Minimum of three years working in a CNC Milling Machinist Position.
- Computer Skills, knowledge of Solid Works, Mastercam and PartMaker programs, a Plus.
- Conceptual skills, process improvement, verbal and written communication, functional and technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Tooling knowledge.
UMA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please email resume to email@example.com